Wednesday, March 7, 2007
In my previous post regarding "Handwriting on the Wall" I discussed the dramatic price reductions occurring that are becoming necessary to sell some properties. Today's blog is going to discuss what one smart developer is doing to avoid holding an inventory of over-priced and unsold properties sometime in the near future.
Atlantic Drive is a new neighborhood development being constructed just 750 feet from the Atlantic Ocean. These 2-story homes will each have a private entrance through a separate gated picket fenced yard. Each home will feature custom finished interior with 9-ft ceilings. Each home includes custom milled baseboards, crown moldings, exotic hardwood flooring, Thermador Professional Series kitchen appliances and Anderson doors & windows to create a light & airy expanse. The homes are designed to replicate the charm of Old Town Key West.
It sounds to me like these homes will have all the bells and whistles being offered by other developers in the Old Town area, but here's the rub: the developer is offering these 1950 square foot units at a pre-construction price of $1,295,000 or $666 per square foot. If you look back at some the other new properties currently being offered, you can see that this developer is not going to sit on his project. That my friends is a deal.
If you bould like more info on Atlantic Drive Townhomes, please call me at 1-305-766-2642.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- New & Affordable Casa Marina Estates
- Atlantic Shores to be No More this Summer
- Cents & Centsibility
- "Say Goodnight Gracie"
- Island Fever
- Dog Day Afternoon
- Windstorm Insurance Rate Reduction?
- Casa Marina Redux
- Harpoon Harry's--On the Waterfront
- Is the glass half full or half empty?
- Casa Marina Residences
- HARBOR HOUSE -- KEY WEST
- Apples and Oranges
- Gorilla My Dream
- Affordable Housing--in Key West. Are you kidding?...
- Buy KEY WEST Real Estate in Your IRA
- Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda!
- SAW 3 -- Revenge of the Nerds
- A Room with a View
- Psst! Wanna Buy a Condo?
- Deal or No Deal
- Handwriting on the Wall
- ▼ March (23)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.