Saturday, March 17, 2007
There was a coming out party last night at the San Carlos Theatre. The elite of Key West turned out for the event which featured a private concert by Cuban jazz legend Arturo Sandoval. But the real star of the evening was the unveiling of the plans for the much awaited Harbor House--the newest incarnation of the previously troubled Watermark Project.
Harbor House is a new development of 32 three story private residences located at the historic Key West Seaport. Each unit is over 2000 square feet and has every amenity you would expect. The exteriors are graced by two-story porches both in front and back, with features characteristic of past historic homes of Old Key West. The interiors are classic spaces with period-inspired design elements such as viewing towers and Queen Anne turrets that add authentic flavor. There are 12 floor plans to choose from along with premium options. The units are priced between $1,965,000 to $3,120,000 depending upon size and location. CLICK HERE for a down loadable/printable brochure.
Harbor House is to be located on the site of the old Jabour Trailer Park. It is about a three block walk to the STEAM PLANT CONDOS currently being constructed at the foot of Caroline and Grinnell Streets--also at the easternmost edge of the historic seaport.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2018 (88)
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- New & Affordable Casa Marina Estates
- Atlantic Shores to be No More this Summer
- Cents & Centsibility
- "Say Goodnight Gracie"
- Island Fever
- Dog Day Afternoon
- Windstorm Insurance Rate Reduction?
- Casa Marina Redux
- Harpoon Harry's--On the Waterfront
- Is the glass half full or half empty?
- Casa Marina Residences
- HARBOR HOUSE -- KEY WEST
- Apples and Oranges
- Gorilla My Dream
- Affordable Housing--in Key West. Are you kidding?...
- Buy KEY WEST Real Estate in Your IRA
- Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda!
- SAW 3 -- Revenge of the Nerds
- A Room with a View
- Psst! Wanna Buy a Condo?
- Deal or No Deal
- Handwriting on the Wall
- ▼ March (23)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.