Friday, March 30, 2007
There is a group of nine brand new 2 1/2 story townhomes nearing completion named the Casa Marina Estates, and 811 Washington Street #103 is the only one available for sale. This 1876 sq.ft. home is located at the east end of the development and has bright sunny views from the south, east, and north.
The homes look like a traditional Key West two story conch home complete with first and second floor front and rear porches. The main floor has nine foot ceilings and has a custom kitchen with Viking appliances and granite countertops. French doors open from the living area onto the rear deck and the swiming pool and garden. There are two full bedrooms on the second level and the entire third floor is another bedroom and full bath.
The front and rear of the home is completely landscaped and has paved off-street parking. 811 Washington #103 is affordably priced at $1,700,000.
The Casa Marina Estates are located just 3 blocks from the Casa Marina Hotel and its beautiful private beach. Key West residents have been able to join the beach club to have access to the beach and spa facilities at the hotel. But the public beach is located just east of the hotel and it is absolutely free. The Casa Marina area is undergoing a tremendous rebirth and property values are destined to rise once the various projects in place near completion.
CLICK HERE to see all current mls listings in the Key West and lower Florida Keys. And then please consider calling me to provide further information. 1-305-766-2642.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- New & Affordable Casa Marina Estates
- Atlantic Shores to be No More this Summer
- Cents & Centsibility
- "Say Goodnight Gracie"
- Island Fever
- Dog Day Afternoon
- Windstorm Insurance Rate Reduction?
- Casa Marina Redux
- Harpoon Harry's--On the Waterfront
- Is the glass half full or half empty?
- Casa Marina Residences
- HARBOR HOUSE -- KEY WEST
- Apples and Oranges
- Gorilla My Dream
- Affordable Housing--in Key West. Are you kidding?...
- Buy KEY WEST Real Estate in Your IRA
- Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda!
- SAW 3 -- Revenge of the Nerds
- A Room with a View
- Psst! Wanna Buy a Condo?
- Deal or No Deal
- Handwriting on the Wall
- ▼ March (23)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.