Wednesday, November 14, 2007
There are seven distinct communities at Truman Annex, and the one with the Million Dollar View is Harbour Place.
This third floor 2 bed, 2 1/2 bath unit with 1260 sq ft of living space is affordably priced at $899,000 or $713 per sq. ft. CLICK HERE for more info and photographs.
You can view radiant sunsets and the famous Key West waterfront from your personal balcony. This beautiful unit has been tastefully furnished so you can move right in and enjoy everything this property has to offer. Harbour Place is a secure building located directly on the Key West waterfront. There is a large pool, beautifully maintained grounds, and designated covered parking and storage. One more thing: this unit can be transiently rented as part of an agreement with the City of Key West.
You can search all of the Key West and Lower Florida Keys mls listings by CLICKING HERE. Then call Gary Thomas, yours truly, at 305-766-2642 to schedule a showing. Who knows you may find a cool condo at an affordable price just ripe for the picking. Don't miss an opportunity to buy at a good price before the market takes off again.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2018 (91)
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- Don't Ask. Don't Tell. Doesn't Apply in Key West...
- What you can buy for $500,000 or less
- 313 William Street -- Old Town Mansion
- Key West Investment Property
- Keys in the News--Again
- Cujo OREO
- Cheap Seats
- Key West Waterfront Single Family Home
- 1110 Curry Lane
- Sweet William Cottage
- Harbour Place
- 510 Fleming Street -- Commercial Deal
- 730 Passover Lane Key West, Florida
- Pessimism Be Damned!
- Kill all the lawyers
- Membership has its rewards
- 1101 Fleming Street
- Great Old Town Location
- Key West Home Sales in October
- ▼ November (21)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.