Monday, November 19, 2007
Key West Waterfront Single Family Home. Imagine that. Do you have any idea how many people dream of owning such an animal. But they don't exist. Well, there are a few, but only a few. There are lots of condos and some town homes with water views, but very few homes. That is one reason I decided to mention this one at 100-2 Eaton Street in Truman Annex and just steps away from the Historic Old Town area.
Rare opportunity to own a freestanding single family waterfront home in Key West in the gated community of Truman Annex. This two story home has classic Key West style architecture, 3 or 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, private heated pool with spa/waterfall and spectacular unobstructed views of the Gulf of Mexico and those famous Key West sunsets. Additional features include recently installed hurricane resistant windows & doors, elevator, whole house sound system & parking for 2 cars including a carport with storage. The second floor living area has an open floor plan with vaulted ceilings & multiple sets of French doors to a deck with incredible water views. CLICK HERE for more info and photos.
The property was originally listed in December 2006 at $2,395,000 and has been just reduced to the asking price of $1,995,000 or $1086 per sq ft for the 1819 sq ft house. The lot is 3688 sq ft and like I said, it has dead-on water views.
CLICK HERE to see what else is available in the price range of $1,875,000 to $1,999,000. You will see other homes that are more architecturally interesting or more historic, but you will not find any with a better view. So if waterfront view is in your search criteria, this home may interest you.
You can perform your own search of all Key West homes by CLICKING HERE to search the Key West mls real estate listings. If you see something that strikes your fancy, please call Gary Thomas at 305-766-2642 to schedule a showing.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (129)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- Don't Ask. Don't Tell. Doesn't Apply in Key West...
- What you can buy for $500,000 or less
- 313 William Street -- Old Town Mansion
- Key West Investment Property
- Keys in the News--Again
- Cujo OREO
- Cheap Seats
- Key West Waterfront Single Family Home
- 1110 Curry Lane
- Sweet William Cottage
- Harbour Place
- 510 Fleming Street -- Commercial Deal
- 730 Passover Lane Key West, Florida
- Pessimism Be Damned!
- Kill all the lawyers
- Membership has its rewards
- 1101 Fleming Street
- Great Old Town Location
- Key West Home Sales in October
- ▼ November (21)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.