Tuesday, June 17, 2008
There is going to be a race to buy this spanking new listing at 4 Go Lane Key West. "Why a race?" you ask. Here's why. The price-$990,000 or $382 per sq ft. The location-Riviera Canal direct access to the Atlantic Ocean. This 2594 sq ft house has 3 bedrooms, 4 baths, pool, gazebo, separate mother-in-law suite, fireplace, parking for four cars. You guessed it, there has to be a catch. Naturally. It is bank owned. But the local lender is willing to do "creative financing" up to 100 % of the purchase price. There's gonna be a run on the bank, I think.
Here is how the listing agent describes this different REO: "Hidden Oasis! This large waterfront home overlooks Riviera Canal from the spacious deck and pool area complete with covered gazebo. The interior offers a combined living and dining area surrounded by glass sliding doors. A total of 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths comprised of two bedrooms in the main house along with 2.5 baths and a separate mother-in-law suite with private entrance. Master suite begins on the first floor with dressing room complemented by built-in storage, large closet and vanity. Spiral staircase leading up to a large bedroom with bath en suite and private roof top deck. 100% financing available through First State Bank of the Florida Keys."
CLICK HERE for more info and additional photos. There is a link so you can locate the property on the map if you are not familiar with the location. Otherwise, drive as far east on Flager as you can go. Turn right and head south about 1/2 block and turn right onto Go Lane. You are there. It's a ritzy little neigborhood of about 4 houses all owned by rich folk. This is not schlock. Don't let the price fool you.
This will be gone in a few days at this price, of this is I am pretty sure. If you want waterfront property in Key West for a good price, call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- Edifice Rx
- Bank Owned Condos in Key West
- 405 Willaim St. Old Town Key West, Fl
- Flipping Out
- Ready, Set, Go -- 4 Go Lane Key West Bank Owned
- 1601 Patricia Street Key West, Florida
- Bank Owned Properties in Key West
- 612 Griffin Lane Old Town Treasure Key West
- 809 Sawyer Lane Old Town Key West
- 3 Pinder Lane -- Life in the Slow Lane -- Key West...
- What Is Happening Here? Ain't Exactly Clear!
- 410 Simonton Street Key West -- Historic Beauty
- Bottom Feeders -- The New Key West Big Fish
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.