Monday, July 21, 2008
Some people vacation in Key West year after year. They dream of buying a second home that they can rent as a transition to living in Key West as a full time resident.
The recent downturn in the real estate market has made achieving that dream more affordable and attainable. And many dreamers are actively looking to fulfill their dreams.
CLICK HERE to see four similar yet very different properties all near the Old Town area. The four units are similarly priced. You can see the price per sq ft on the right hand side of each listing. In the same area you will note the total square footage of each property. The two story town home at 606 Truman in Windward Park is more than twice as large as the condo at 120 Angela Street. But the Angela Street condo is absolutely adorable and can be purchased fully furnished. There are only four units at the Angela property, but there are 19 town homes at Windward Park. The recently renovated home turned condo at 912 James Street is one block walk to the Historic Key West Seaport. Two units constitute that condominium. The two story town home at 554 Porter Lane is located in Truman Annex and has a carport. There are 55 units in that development.
Please checkout the listings and if you see something that interests you, please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may find a property that will make your dreams come true.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (128)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- 8 Passover Lane Old Town Key West, Fl
- Mad Men and Key West Real Estate
- Sink or Swim -- Key West Real Estate
- Shipyard Units -- Key West
- 623 Grinnell St. Old Town Key West, Fl
- Dream Fulfillment in Key West
- Finnegan's Wake -- 320 Grinnell St Key West, Fl
- Fear Factor -- Key West Reality
- 31 Seaside South Ct - Key West -- Ocean View
- What Happens When a Bank Fails -- My Experience
- Regulators Shut Down IndyMac Bank! Friday July 11t...
- Key West on National Open House
- 1211Catherine Street Key West Bank Owned Home
- Fixers - Key West
- Single Family Homes in Key West under $500,000
- Licensed to Make Money
- Six Months Sales Report for Key West
- ▼ July (17)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.