Thursday, July 10, 2008
Announcement from the Key West Association of Realtors
Key West will be featured in HGTV’s popular television series “National Open House”. Hosted by local real estate Broker, Rudy Molinet, the show compares homes in Key West with those in Las Vegas and Virginia Beach. The show features local homeowners showing their homes in several parts of town and in different price ranges. There is even a houseboat on the show, probably the first time one has been featured.
The episodes were filmed last year with local Key Westers “showing off their homes” and Rudy Molinet acting as the local real estate expert and ambassador for Key West. The show was filmed at local landmarks including the Old Town Historic District, the Oldest House on Duval Street, the Southernmost Point and many other Key West scenes.
This show will provide national exposure for Key West. This is the first time our city has been featured. The episode will air on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 at 9:30 PM on Home & Garden Television.
The pic at the top is Rudy Molinet about 40 years ago. He uses his pic in all of his advertising. (He even has his pic in one of his listings on Pecan Lane along with the photos of the homeowners children. I kid you not!) The guy right below Rudy is me about 30 years ago. Rudy looks pretty much the same. I look much older and have lots of grey hair these days.
I'm neither an expert nor ambassador. But I know a thing or two about Key West real estate. CLICK HERE to preview all Lower Florida Keys real estate listings. If you see something you like please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or e-mail me at email@example.com. Let's all watch Rudy next week.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (152)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- 8 Passover Lane Old Town Key West, Fl
- Mad Men and Key West Real Estate
- Sink or Swim -- Key West Real Estate
- Shipyard Units -- Key West
- 623 Grinnell St. Old Town Key West, Fl
- Dream Fulfillment in Key West
- Finnegan's Wake -- 320 Grinnell St Key West, Fl
- Fear Factor -- Key West Reality
- 31 Seaside South Ct - Key West -- Ocean View
- What Happens When a Bank Fails -- My Experience
- Regulators Shut Down IndyMac Bank! Friday July 11t...
- Key West on National Open House
- 1211Catherine Street Key West Bank Owned Home
- Fixers - Key West
- Single Family Homes in Key West under $500,000
- Licensed to Make Money
- Six Months Sales Report for Key West
- ▼ July (17)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.