Sunday, August 10, 2008
Here is a deal that might work just for you. 1116 Seminary in the Casa Marina Area of Key West has tentatively been approved for a Short Sale by the lender. Some details still need to be worked out. There is a contract in place but the prospective buyer may not close because he/she has a contract on another property as well. The seller must sell to avoid inevitable foreclosure.
1116 Seminary is located one half block west of Whitehead Street and across the street from the original Key West High School. The location is quiet. All of the houses on the block have been renovated over the past few years including 1116 Seminary. The house is 1435 sq ft and sits on a 4107 sq ft lot. There are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, both of which are very good sized. The master bed and bath are located at the rear of the home and look out onto the pool through double sets of French doors. The cheerful kitchen also looks onto the pool area through another set of French doors. Bamboo floors give this house a fresh open feeling as do the vaulted ceilings. Of course there is a pool. And off street parking. CLICK HERE for more info and photos.
Don't let the asking price of $1,000,000 fool you. This house can be purchased at a very reasonable price. My suggestion is that you call me to schedule and appointment to see this house and call your banker at the same time to get pre-approval for a loan (in case you don't have the cash). This is a deal waiting to happen. Don't let another buyer's dual-offer dilemma prevent you from buying a very nice house in a good location at a terrific price. Please call me, Gary Thomas, at 305-766-2642. My office is a transaction broker on this property.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (110)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- 1119 Von Phister St. - Key West - Bank Owned
- The Curry House - Key West - For Sale
- 1601 Patricia Street Key West - Short Sale Opportu...
- Bank Owned Houses in Key West
- Ocean Front Condo - Key West
- Last week I wrote about the deal that was. The d...
- 3041 Flagler Ave. Key West -- Bank Foreclosure
- That Was the Deal That Was
- 1116 Seminary Street Key West, Fl
- Florida Homestead Law Myth-Understood
- The Key West Bank Dick
- Architectural Icon - 1415 Alberta Street - Key Wes...
- 707 Washington -- Key West -- Short Sale
- 3533 Flagler Avenue Key West Florida
- July Sales in Key West
- ▼ August (15)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.