Thursday, November 6, 2008
Just Listed (but not by me!) 723 Southard Street - right in the Heart of Old Town Key West, Florida. This is how the listing Realtor describes this most charming cottage: "Totally renovated Old Town cottage located in the most desirable location atop Solares Hill. Absolutely stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bath home with a large family room with 3 walls of sliding glass doors opening onto the tropically landscaped yard, large deck and in-ground jacuzzi/dip pool. The gourmet kitchen has granite counter tops, Bosch stainless steel appliances, vaulted ceiling and a dining area with a wall of glass. Crown molding, designer lighting and beautiful heart of pine floors throughout make this one of the most appealing homes available."
723 Southard Street has 1100 sq ft of living space and sits on a 2228 sq ft lot(24'.75 X 90') midway between William and Elizabeth Streets. It sits in an eclectic block of similar conch cottages and larger conch houses. The location is a three minute walk to Duval and five minutes to the Historic Key West Seaport. If you run out of bread and milk, Faustos Food Palace is a five minute walk. Of course you could just walk to any of the dozens of cafes and restaurants within minutes. 723 Southard is offered at $899,000 or $817 per sq ft. CLICK HERE to see more photos and obtain detailed information on this cottage.
If you are looking for a place in Key West, now is a good time to buy. Prices are way down from their historic highs on all types of properties. I am a firm believer that any property that is listed for sale in today's market is listed because the owner wants or needs to sell it. I think all prices are negotiable. Please CLICK HERE to checkout the Key West mls database. If you see something you like please call me, Gary Thomas, or e-mail me at email@example.com.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (130)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- Memorable Moments in the Theater
- After Thanksgiving - Open House Saturday - 4:00 to...
- Another Missed Boat in Key West
- 1209 Olivia Street - The Meadows - Key West - Shor...
- 518 William Street - Old Town - Key West -Short Sa...
- 727 Waddell Street - Casa Marina - Key West
- Help! I need a Bailout!
- 2301 Linda Avenue -- Bank Owned -- Key West
- The Meadows of Key West -- This is a Real Deal!
- Real Estate Market Lows, Real Estate Market Woes!
- Real Estate Auction - Key West
- Just Listed 723 Southard St - Old Town - Key West
- Like a Virgin -- 522 Grinnell St. Key West
- Believe in Change
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.