Sunday, March 8, 2009
1015 Eaton Street - Old Town - Key West - Open House
Dear Readers: OPEN HOUSE Today at 1015 Eaton Street from 1:00 - 3:00 PM. 1015 Eaton Street in Old Town is charming Eyebrow house with 4 bedroom 3 bath home with a fireplace, new kitchen and baths, & private pool and spa. Unlike a lot of Eyebrow houses, this one has "real" bedrooms. The bedrooms are large and have lots of headroom. This place is Done! Done! Done!
I'll be hosting this Open House so stop by and take a look. Back in 2006 this beautiful home was listed for $1,650,000. Times have changed. This is NOW a SHORT SALE Offered at $995,000. Short Sale asking prices are just as negotiable as any other listing. If you like the classic Eyebrow look, this could be your chance to own a Key West classic at a bargain price.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty Inc. is hosting four other Open Houses today. CLICK HERE to see the properties. Tell the hosts that Gary Thomas sent you and see what you receive.
If you are interested in buying a house, condo or town house in Key West and haven't found the right place at the right price, CLICK HERE to search the Key West MLS database. No Realtor will call or start sending you emails. It's your way to see what is available and at what price. Prices have dropped and sellers are being reasonable in their negotiations. If you see a property you like, please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Who knows, you might end up owning a place in Paradise.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (110)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- Dazed & Confused over Short Sales?
- 1209 Olivia Street - Back on the Market - Again!
- Peace in the Middle East of Key West - Short Sale
- 1018 Thomspon Lane - Old Town - Key West - Short ...
- Price Reduction - 712 Southard Street - Old Town K...
- Just Listed: 602 Southard St. Old Town Key West
- 3533 Flagler Avenue - Bank Owned - Key West
- 821 Southard Street - Old Town - Key West
- Kid Friendly in Key West
- You do the Math - Key West Potential Deals
- 25 years ago this week
- 614 Greene Street - Old Town - Key West
- Key West House Hunters - Part Two
- Key West House Hunters - Tonight on HGTV
- 921 Eaton Street - Old Town - Key West - Bank Owne...
- Pssst! I've got a Deal for You!
- Let's Do the Fifties Over Again
- 1731 Bahama Drive - Key West
- 1015 Eaton Street - Old Town - Key West - Open Hou...
- The Key West Garden Cottage
- Open House(s) Sunday - Key West
- Fit for a Queen - 1215 Royal Street - Key West - B...
- Really BIG short Sale - 1307 Truman Avenue - Key W...
- 630 Elizabeth - Old Town - Key West - Bank Owned
- Invest in Key West
- February Sales Report for Key West
- ▼ March (26)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.