Monday, August 17, 2009
Key West - The Meadows Town Homes - Now Bank Owned
Preferred Properties is now the Listing Broker for The Meadows Townhomes in Key West. I have written about these beautiful properties before. Eight units were designed and built to sell just below the $2 million price point. They came onto the market a little after the Key West real estate market started its decline.
Each of the remaining units is now priced at our under $975,000. Each unit has hardwood floors on the second level and travertine floors on the ground floor. The stunning interiors were designed by by Pascal Delisse. The rooms are spacious and provide utility,quality workmanship, and top of the line finishes. The buyers I have shown The Meadows drop their jaws when they walk into the master bath in the two bedroom unit. Each unit has over 2000 square feet of living space plus a private pool, spa, patio and a second floor porch. Of course each unit has a "gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. The front and rear of each unit has indigenous landscapes by Scott Montgomery. Each unit has a covered private carport that is accessed through a secured and gated driveway.
These units are now bank owned and have been priced to sell. The uber-luxurious 2 bedroom is priced at $975,000 or $568 per sq ft. The 3 bedroom units are each priced at $925,000 or $568 per sq ft. If you are a buyer that looked at The Meadows before but were hesitant to buy, now is th etime to take a second look.
Please click any of the addresses below to see the listing information on that specific unit.
1505 Pine Street
1509 Pine Street
1502 Petronia Street
1506 Petronia Street
These properties have all of the features second home-owners want in a vacation home without the stress of having to do any expensive or time consuming remodeling. If you are looking for a second home in Key West, place call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or e-mail me at email@example.com to schedule an appointment to see any of these units. Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc. is an affiliate of Christie's Great Estates.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- 50 Seaside South Court -Key West - Bank Owned - L...
- Grand Bahmian - 1123 Washington Street - Key West
- 1021 Washington Street - Casa Marina Estate Proper...
- 728 Windsor Lane - Old Town - Key West
- See Click Fix
- Thank You Joe
- Don't Get Left at the Stable
- 622 William Street - Old Town - Key West - Short S...
- Key West - The Meadows Town Homes - Now Bank Owned...
- How Gay was My Villa?
- 524 White Street - Old Town - Key West - Short Sal...
- Are We There Yet?
- 631 Southard Street - Old Town - Key West
- Dramatic Price Reduction - Casa Marina - Incredibl...
- Key West Real Estate Investment Properties
- Love Muscle? Buy this House in Key West!
- Affordable & Adorable - Key West Short Sale
- Reversal of Fortunes - Key West Real Estate
- 906 Johnson Street - Casa Marina Estate Property -...
- 810 Terry Lane - Short Sale - Key West
- Southard Street Selections - Old Town - Key West P...
- ▼ August (21)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.