Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Key West Golf Course - Bank Owned - Great Price
Newly listed, but not by me, Key West Golf Club two bedroom town home with a great view. This 780 sq ft town home is bank owned and priced to sell at $199,900 or $256 per sq ft. That is the lowest price per sq ft on a non-short sale property.
Downstairs you will find the small but efficient kitchen and open living and dining area that flows out to the deck which has great golf course views. Upstairs there are two bedrooms with vaulted ceilings that share a bath. This house has storm shutters for all windows and doors. There is a big side yard on the west side of the house. Both the side yard and back yard have a sprinkler system.
This place needs a fresh paint job and the stairway and bedroom carpet replaced. Other than that, the place looks pretty much ready to move into.
If you are looking for an affordable starter home in Key West, you might just want to take a look at this property with me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642. I am a buyer's agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (129)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- 829 Simonton Street - Key West - Historic Investm...
- 1208 Florida Street - Bank Owned - Key West
- 400 Simonton Street - Key West Investment Property...
- 1020 Von Phister Street - Casa Marina Area - Key W...
- 911 Grinnell Street - Bank Owned - Old Town - Key ...
- 2430 Fogarty Avenue - Key West - Estate Sale
- Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House
- 914 James Street - Old Town Key West - Short Sale
- 2521 Fogarty Avenue - Mid Town Condo - Key West - ...
- 1127 Von Phister Street - Casa Marina Area - Key W...
- A Truth about Living in Key West
- Key West Golf Course - Bank Owned - Great Price
- Las Salinas Condominium Unit 112 West - Key West
- 1005 United Street #B - Casa Marina Area Townhome ...
- Price Reduction - 820 Windsor Lane - Key West
- 173 Golf Club Drive - Bank Owned - Key West
- Compound Investment in Key West
- 1800 Atlantic Penthouse Condo - Key West Waterfron...
- Let's Buy a Guest House in Key West
- 840 Olivia Street - Old Town - Key West
- 307 Olivia Street - Old Town - Key West
- ▼ August (21)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.