The Key West Garden Cottage is located at 526 Southard Street, just steps east of my office. It is owned by Dominique Barrera and Laurie McChesney (both of Preferred Properties). A couple of years ago they converted the former real estate offices into a shop that could offer one of a kind items for home or garden including fountains, lattice work, benches, mirrors, fences and gates, as well as hard to find or limited editions of special home and garden items that you will likely not find anywhere else. There are also vintage and new treasures for the home or garden. And of course there are gifts and mementos unlike the kind you'll find at a dozen stores on Duval Street.
Come by, sit down, relax, converse. You are sure to find something that you absolutely cannot live without.
Starting today all holiday items are 50% off the regular price. If you aren't in town right now, make a note to stop by on your next visit and mention that you read about The Key West Garden Cottage in my blog and you will receive 10% off your next purchase. Hours are 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM daily. Or shop online at Key West Garden Cottage.
And if you want to buy a house to go with your new found treasures, my office is located steps away at 520 Southard Street in Old Town Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (144)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- Town Fools, Village Idiots, and Male Activists
- That Was The Year That was in Key West Real Estate...
- The Key West Garden Cottage
- 1021 Johnson Street - Casa Marina Area - Key West
- Merry Christmas
- 813 Eaton Street (Rear) - Old Town - Key West
- Home Buy Chirstmas #10 - Old Town Key West
- 804 South Street - Home Buy Christmas #9 - Key Wes...
- 1025 Thompson Lane - Home Buy Christmas #8 - Key W...
- Key West Short Sale - Prime Location -1012 Southar...
- 630 Elizabeth Street - Open House - Sunday - Key...
- Home Buy Christmas #7 - Historic Seaport Area - Ke...
- Home Buy Christmas #6 - Old Town - Key West
- Home Buy Christmas # 5 - Old Town Key West
- Home Buy Christmas #4 - 626 Grinnell Street - Key ...
- Home Buy Christmas #3 - 1110 Curry Lane - Key West...
- Home Buy Christmas #2 - Key West
- 283 Golf Club Drive - Key West
- Key West Beachside Resort - Unit No. 432 - Bank Ow...
- Home Buy Chirstmas
- 1106 Pearl Street - Key West
- 846 Olivia Street - Old Town - Key West
- A Dream Come True - 920 Cornish Lane - Old Town - ...
- Fire Sales in Key West?
- ▼ December (24)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.