Thursday, February 9, 2012
412 Grinnell Street - Old Town - Key West
CLICK HERE to view an album of photos of this beautiful Old Town treasure that has been carefully and thoughtfully restored and made better than ever before. You won't have to do a thing except enjoy your home and make reservations for dinner.
CLICK HERE to view the Key West MLS datasheet on 412 Grinnell Street offered at $1,999,000. The please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642, to schedule a private showing. I am the listing agent on this very special property. You won't find anything comparable at this price. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- 624 Louisa Street - Old Town - Key West - Short Sa...
- 1517 Washington Street - Key West - Dreams Fulfill...
- More Projects of Key West
- 204 - 1 Southard Street - Shipyard Condos - Truman...
- 4 Pinder Lane - Key West - A Singular Sensation
- 3 Nassau Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 1307 Eliza Street - Key West
- 920 Terry Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Love For Sale - 728 Love Lane - Key West
- 99 Calle Uno - Rockland Key
- If you are in Key West today, February 12, 2012, ...
- Simply, Elegant! 522 Grinnell Street - Old Town -...
- 412 Grinnell Street - Old Town - Key West
- 812 Fleming Street #5 - Key West - One Hot Propert...
- 407-409 Petronia Street - Tranisent Licensed - Sh...
- The Lap of Luxury - Key West
- Seascape Tropical Inn - Guest House - Key West
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.