Thursday, August 21, 2014
1711 Atlantic Boulevard - Key West - Renovate this Mid-Century House or Tear It Down and Build New?
First, the house sits on a large 8050 (70' X 111') square foot lot across from the City of Key West Nature Preserve situated between Beach Club Condominiums to the west and 1800 Atlantic Condominiums to the east. Nothing will ever be built on this stretch of ground - no houses, no condos, no nothing.
GOOGLE MAP for a view of this home.
CLICK HERE to view more photos of the lot and house and then ponder how you would handle this property. Key West has few opportunities as good as this. This won't be a cheap deal, but it could end up being a fantastic property.
CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet of 1711 Atlantic Boulevard. Better than looking at pictures on the internet, please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to set up a private showing of this property. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West. Let me help you find your place in Paradise.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- 1403 Olivia Street - The Meadows Area - Key West
- 1414 5th Street - Key West Bungalow with a Place f...
- Projects of Key West - Not Quite What You Might Ex...
- 616 Eaton Street - A Key West Landmark - SOLD
- 1711 Atlantic Boulevard - Key West - Renovate this...
- Key West Guest House - Price Reduction
- The Game of Frowns
- 1616 Atlantic Boulevard Unit No.2, Key West, Flori...
- Bank Owned - Key West - 3800 Duck Avenue
- 1103 Fleming Street - Key West - Sitting Pretty wi...
- 1005 Watson #1 Key West, Florida - An Unexpected A...
- 1709 Washington Street - Key West, Florida - Move-...
- 615 Southard Street - Key West - Dream a Little Dr...
- 812 Fleming Street #7 - Seafoam Condominium - Key ...
- 1311 Catherine Street - Key West, Florida
- Key West Guesthouse For Sale - 1101 Southard Stree...
- 808 South Street #4 - Bank Owned Key West Condo
- ▼ August (17)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.