Tuesday, July 7, 2015
Small World of Ronny Bailey - Love, Joy, and Peace in a Box
Ronny's box promises to be more challenging and a lot more art worthy in my opinion. Ronny describes the kit as:
Artist kit creates artwork 12.5"tall by 11.5" wide.Inside the kit you will find all you need to create your own unique work of art. Includes quality wood pieces, handcrafted window, door, attic vent, and mailbox, glue-no nails or screws required, paint 1 oz. each of white, black, red, blue and yellow, paint pallet and color mixing guide, 3 quality paint brushes,hanging hardware, wax paper to protect your work surface, easy instructions, and tips from the artist.
to see Ronny's Facebook Page where you can learn how to purchase the kit.
firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to buy a genuine cigar maker's cottage or any other home in Key West. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2016 (176)
- 918 Southard Street #101, Key West, Florida
- 916 Von Phister Street, Key West - Casa Marina Con...
- 1417 12th Street, Key West - Bank Owned Home with ...
- Honey . . . STOP the Car ! - 1430 Albury Street, ...
- How Gay Was My Villa?
- 615 Angela Street, Old Town, Key West - a Buying O...
- 1214 Laird Street - The Casa Marina Area - Key Wes...
- 1414 Angela Street, Key West - Meadows Area Hidden...
- 1017 Windsor Lane, Key West - Bank Owned Investmen...
- 2645 Gulfview Drive, Key West - Waterfront Propert...
- Small World of Ronny Bailey - Love, Joy, and Peace...
- 1401 Grinnell Street, Key West - Afflordable Home ...
- Happy 4th of July from Key West, Florida!
- 1105 Petronia Street, Key West - Petunia & Poppy a...
- Key West Real Estate Sales Report - First Half of ...
- ▼ July (15)
- ► 2014 (214)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.