Saturday, February 27, 2016
1010 Whitehead Street, Key West - Historic Bank Owned Cottage
CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet on 1010 Whitehead Street that is offered at just $331,500. Then please contact me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to set up a private showing. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West. I think this house will sell quickly and that there will probably be multiple offers on int. The place needs some work but it does not have to become a total redo. But even if a new owner decided to redo the place from top to bottom and front to back, the expense would be worth it. This place has got a great street presence, a great location, a genuine link to recent Key West history, and it's priced where normal people can buy it and make alternations over the years if not immediately.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (130)
- 1010 Whitehead Street, Key West - Historic Bank Ow...
- 1717 South Street, Key West - Bank Owned Fixer-Upp...
- 1609 Patricia Street, Key West - A Hidden Jungle P...
- 1218 Duval Street, Key West - Mixed Use Commercial...
- 1107 Southard Street, Key West - Price Reduction
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- 1607 Laird Street, Key West
- 237 Golf Club Dr., Key West - Come Up and See My O...
- 811 Washington Street #102, Key West
- 614 Frances Street, Key West - Sophisticaed Renova...
- I was a Sputdnut Man
- 916 Washington Street, Key West - Casa Marina Area...
- Who Needs to be a Millionaire in Key West?
- 237 Golf Club Drive, Key West - OPEN HOUSE
- 721 Georgia St., Key West - Legal Duplex
- 23096 Tarpon Lane, Cudjoe Key, Florida
- 237 Golf Club Drive, Key West - Just Listed
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.