"Historic Conch house on great corner in the Meadows. Classic lines and built prior to to 1912, it has lots of Dade County pine throughout & is perfect for a home & home office with close proximity to White St, the “Local’s Duval St”. Relaxing pool area with a wonderfully spacious lanai surround it. Large front and side porches enhance the charm of the home. 3 or 4 bedrooms, second floor balcony, tall ceilings, huge attic space and a rare carport & off street parking off Georgia Street make this a very special one. Its ready and ripe for renovation to create your dream home."
Sunday, April 2, 2017
1215 Truman Avenue, Key West
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- Key West - What Has Been Seen Cannot Be Unseen
- New Ronny Bailey Artwork of Old Key West
- 520 Porter Lane, Key West - Transient Licenesed Pr...
- 1500 Albury Street, Key West - Easter Sunday Open ...
- 3419 Flagler Blvd, Key West - An Unexpected Treasu...
- 3029 North Roosevelt Dr, Key West - Bank Owned Pro...
- Maybe It's Cream of Curried Cat...
- 514 Elizabeth St Key West - New Lower Price
- 903 Eaton Street, Key West - OPEN HOUSE
- 1509 Pine Street, Key West - Price Reduction
- 508 Grinnell Street, Key West - Gracious Old Town ...
- 903 Eaton Street, Key West - Potential Renovation ...
- 1215 Truman Avenue, Key West
- EXPERT REALTOR and Other April Fools
- ▼ April (14)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (242)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.