Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2017

Old Town Busniess Opportunity - Key West


Except for the unfortunate few who run afoul of the law while spending a few days in our little island paradise, I'll bet most visitors wonder what life would or could be like if they quit their jobs and moved to Key West.

I fell in love with Key West the very first time I came here. That was along time ago before all the gentrification happened.  Most of the houses in Old Town looked like they were ready to fall down. Conch cruisers (rusted old cars) looked to me to be the primary means of transportation. Key West seemed like a third world country back then. But in spite of all the negatives about Key West (which I now admit were positives), I pondered what I could do to earn enough money to live in this magical island. Before moving to Key West I used to be a lawyer and then a banker.  I did not want to do either in Key West - to me a place not of that other world out there - up in America. I eventually moved here, bought a business, and later go a real estate license. I work way too much, but I enjoy what I do.

Just Listed by Preferred Properties Key West is THIRSTY'S at 531 Greene Street.  Thirsty's is a convenience store in a great tourist location about 150 feet east of Sloppy Joes and one block west of the Historic Seaport. The Pier House and the Hyatt Hotel are one block  north. Thousands of tourist pass by this location daily.
Thirsty's sells made-to-order sandwiches, ice cream, cold drinks, hot coffee, beer and wine, breakfast, cigarettes, sun tan lotion, and a myriad of products tourists need.  All inventory and sales are tracked on computer making it easy for an owner to monitor sales and production any time that he or she is not in the store. There is TV system which provides the owner with multiple views on iphone at any location in the world. The is a Business Opportunity. No real estate conveys.

CLICK HERE to view the Key West MLS datasheet on Thirsty's which is offered at $260,000. Please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642, for an information package. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West.




No comments:

Disclaimer

The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Powered By Blogger

Counter



Free Counter

Key West

Key West
You could be here!

Blog Archive

Gary Thomas in a Nutshell