Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Key West Real Estate Trumps Fake

I found the photo below on an architecture site I follow. I am pretty sure it was staged to look like something a homeowner would create only to realize how impractical the design was.

I saved the photo because it reminded me of several condominiums with transient rental licenses in Bahama Village. Most of the condos rent nightly to budget minded tourists. The 144 square foot one bedroom units sold in the $285,000 range prior to the pandemic. I have no idea what someone might pay for such a place these days.


A couple of months ago I blogged about the lucky lady that married the guy who made her drag her luggage from the ferry to her guest house or hotel. Maybe she ended up here - or maybe on the beach. It is even cheaper. 


 Gary Thomas, Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West


 



No comments:

Disclaimer

The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Powered By Blogger

Counter



Free Counter

Key West

Key West
You could be here!

Blog Archive

Gary Thomas in a Nutshell