Sunday, March 18, 2007
I have mentioned the Casa Marina area several times in my blog. It is the neighborhood near the historic Casa Marina Hotel. Many of the homes in the area were built post World War II, but there are several large old homes that are over a hundred years old as well. The streets are wider and less busy than Old Town. Some of the streets have paved sidewalks and others do not. The building lots are generally much larger than most of the lots in Old Town. There seems to be a greater variety and more trees than Old Town as well. And there certainly are not as many businesses or tourists.
Casa Marina Residences is a new and ultra-exclusive intimate enclave of only 12 new luxury villas nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and Casa Marina Resort & Beach Club. Each of the 3 bedroom 3 bath home will enjoy luxury amenities including individual elevators, private plunge pools, garden patio, spacious balconies, covered parking & wired for state of the art technology. Owners will enjoy a state of the art fitness club, tranquil destination spa, tennis, private beach access, tropical pools, onsite water sports & multiple dining opportunities. Water front units available ranging from $2.5 million - $3.5 million. (Pre-Construction Prices.) CLICK HERE for information and photos of the new ocean front development.
I think this development will be just right for a second home owner who wants all the comfort of living in an exclusive resort type atmosphere with amenities galore but also with the privacy of individual home ownership. Only four units have been released for pre-sales. Look for the prices to escalate as construction continues. This will be a winner. Mark my words. Call me at 1-305-766-2642 for more information.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (109)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- New & Affordable Casa Marina Estates
- Atlantic Shores to be No More this Summer
- Cents & Centsibility
- "Say Goodnight Gracie"
- Island Fever
- Dog Day Afternoon
- Windstorm Insurance Rate Reduction?
- Casa Marina Redux
- Harpoon Harry's--On the Waterfront
- Is the glass half full or half empty?
- Casa Marina Residences
- HARBOR HOUSE -- KEY WEST
- Apples and Oranges
- Gorilla My Dream
- Affordable Housing--in Key West. Are you kidding?...
- Buy KEY WEST Real Estate in Your IRA
- Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda!
- SAW 3 -- Revenge of the Nerds
- A Room with a View
- Psst! Wanna Buy a Condo?
- Deal or No Deal
- Handwriting on the Wall
- ▼ March (23)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.