Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Key West Condo & Townhouse Short Sales - 2
A few days ago I wrote about Condo and Townhouse Short Sales in the Old Town Key West area. Those units are normally priced higher than other areas of Key West because that area is more sought after by second home owners. Today I am featuring properties in Mid Town & New Town CLICK HERE and Stock Island CLICK HERE.
There are a couple of pretty good steals in the 61 properties featured on the above links. Do your homework and checkout the properties. There are two units at Seaside South and one at the Key West Beachside Resort that should be seen by a buyer looking for new quality construction at an affordable price. Unit #121 is offered at $550,000 fully furnished and it has two Transient Licenses.
There are several short sales at Coral Hammock on Stock Island. Unit at 35 is the least expensive and it is offered at only $249,000 for a two bedroom two bath two story unit. It is located off US 1. You can hear the highway traffic when you are outside, but it's pretty quite inside. Unit at 44 is offered at $399,000 and it has 3 bedrooms and 3 baths and a better location.
There are some buying opportunities among the 61 properties on the two links. Some of the properties might work well for permanent residents of Key West. Many of those properties have become very affordable by Key West standards. And a few of the units may appeal to second home owners as well. Take your time and compare the properties.
If you see a property or two that interest you and you want to schedule a showing, please contact me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- Everbody's Talking! 924 Flagler Avenue - Casa Mar...
- 615 Grinnell Strret (Rear) - Old Town - Key West
- Bank Owned - Heart of Old Town - Key West
- 1114 Fleming Street - Old Town - Key West
- Key West Condo & Townhouse Short Sales - 2
- 1130 Royal Street - Key West - Buy It Before It To...
- 708 Passover Lane - Old Town - Key West
- I told you so.......
- Key West Condo & Townhouse Short Sales - 1
- 825 Southard Street - Old Town - Key West
- 610 Olivia Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1401 Pine Street - Key West - Former Home of a Lit...
- Key West - Open House Event - Sunday 12-4 PM
- 6 Lopez Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 1221 Margaret Street - Key West
- 2026 Seidenberg - Key West - Mid Century Modern
- January Real Estate Sales in Key West
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.