Thursday, March 5, 2015
304 Julia Street, Key West, Florida
CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet and to view listing photos of 304 Julia Street that is offered for sale at $1,099,000. Then please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to arrange a private showing of this nicely updated home. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West. Let me help you find your place in Paradise.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (130)
- ► 2016 (176)
- 800 Fleming Street Unit B-2 - The William Fleming ...
- 225 Petronia Street, Key West - Investment Propert...
- 1201 Pearl Street, Key West - Bank Owned
- 1501 Truman Avenue, Key West - Transient Licensed ...
- 413 Virginia Street, Key West, Florida
- 2601 S. Roosevelt Blvd. Unit 306A - Key West By th...
- 615 Angela Street, Key West - The One You Have Bee...
- 812 Johnson Lane, Key West - Two Houses, One Price...
- 210 Olivia Street , Key West, Florida
- 1211 Duncan Street, Key West - Bank Owned!
- WHAT A BUNCH OF CLOWNS!
- Open House - 812 Johnson Ln, Key West Florida
- 1430 Albury Street, Key West - Build Your Own Drea...
- 1516 Duncombe Street, Key West - Bank Owned
- 820 Carsten Lane, Key West - Old Town Surprise
- 1405 Washington Street, Key West
- 812 Johnson Ln, Key West - Come On-A My Open House...
- 1434 Virginia Street, Key West - Bank Owned
- 304 Julia Street, Key West, Florida
- 2412 Linda Avenue, Key West - La Belle Vue Cottage...
- 812 Johnson Lane, Key West Open House
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.