Saturday, September 10, 2016
817 Eaton Street, Key West Florida - Just Listed!
817 Eaton Street Unit 1, Key West, Florida. This once grand single family home was converted into a five unit condominium in 2003. This unit is located on the first floor and has a wonderful view of the front garden.
The bedroom is located behind glass doors to provide privacy when required. Notice the height above the doors. You may not think the height is that big of a deal. Well, I think it is and I suggest any serious buyer compare the use of space and height in this unit to something of more recent construction a few blocks to the west in Truman Annex where you will get something smaller in size and less grand in construction for a bit higher price. Size matters.
I have shown each of the units over the years since 2003. I believe the condo conversion was thoughtful. Each of the units has a good layout with comfortable living spaces. This particular unit has the sole use of the front porch. There is no pool nor other common outside area. I took more PHOTOS which you can see if you CLICK HERE.
CLICK HERE to view the Key West MLS database on 817 Eaton Street #1 which is offered at $529,000. Then please contact me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642, to set up a private showing. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc. in Key West, Florida.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (165)
- Knowing the Value of Money
- 703 Eaton Street #2, Key West - Bank Owned Condo -...
- 717 Galveston Lane - A Last Little Piece of Old Ke...
- You Never Know What You'll See in Key West - A Tru...
- 618 Whitehead Street, Key West - Just Listed!
- Every Vote Matters
- 1119 Packer Street, Key West - Potential Perfect P...
- 811 Washington St #102, Key West - Casa Marina Bea...
- 1503 South Street, Key West - Beautiful Home in a ...
- 800 Fleming Street #A2, Key West - Newly Listed
- Remembering 9/11 from Key West
- 817 Eaton Street, Key West Florida - Just Listed!
- The Projects of Key West - The Hotels
- 3 Aronovitz Lane, Key West - Price Reduced
- 1400 White Street, Key West - OPEN HOUSE TODAY
- 1413 Von Phister Street, Key West - Potential Tear...
- 95 Bay Drive, Saddlebunch Key Florida
- ▼ September (17)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.