"Live each day as if you are on vacation! Looking for a peaceful and calm beach home? A few steps from the azure waters of the Atlantic, directly across from white sandy beaches, you will find this renovated two bedroom/two bath condo. Offering spa amenities; salt water pool and spa, tennis court, his and her saunas, and private club house. Featuring stainless appliances, and granite counter tops.Highly Desirable and preferred Covered Parking Space adjacent to the Elevator."One last photo to remind you why people come to Key West. Our beaches aren't perfect, but they are pretty close to it. And they are very close if you happen to live across the street from Smather's Beach in Key West.
Sunday, November 20, 2016
La Brisa Oceanfront Condo - Price Reduction - 1901 S. Roosevlet Blvd # 107W Key West
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (110)
- 1221 Johnson Street, Key West Florida
- 807 Washington Street #101, Key West Florida
- 817 Eaton Street #5, Key West - Life on the Slow L...
- Key West Open House Event - Sunday November 27th
- 1209 Grinnell Street #G, Key West - Grinnell Garde...
- 1320 South Street, Key West - New Price Reduction
- La Brisa Oceanfront Condo - Price Reduction - 1901...
- 1708 United Street, Key West Florida
- 1609 Fagler Avenue, Key West
- 823 White Street, Key West
- 1400 White Street Key West - Price Reduction
- 2601 S. Rossevelt Blvd #404 A Key West - Stunning...
- 721 Chapman Lane, Key West - Something Special!
- 1120 Olivia Street, Key West - Price Reduced
- 1400 White Street, Key West ~ Open House Today
- Key West Home Stretch Sales Report
- 809 Washington Street #103, Key West - A Casa Mari...
- The House of the Future is Not What was Imagined
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2015 (207)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.