Search This Blog

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Pot Luck in Key West

A few days ago I was showing properties to prospective buyers. The custom in Key West is for the listing agent to be present the property and explain the features. Many of our homes are historic or unique. The photo above is not the house. The gent was sitting on the front porch. The listing agent asked him if we could go inside. He was an affable fellow said yes. He asked me if I would like an orange slice. I replied "with vodka". He said we drank it all last night. It was a small cottage. My buyers peeked their heads into the single bedroom, moved over to the kitchen, and prepared to exit. The listing agent asked my lady client if she looked into the bathroom. Oh, she forgot. She went back into the bedroom and opened the door finding the Mrs. on the pot. 

Follow me on TWITTER for new listings and comments on Key West real estate happenings.

1 comment:

Bayport Bob said...

brought a smile to my face...... thanks for the early morning humor!

Disclaimer

The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Powered By Blogger

Counter



Free Counter

Key West

Key West
You could be here!

Blog Archive

Gary Thomas in a Nutshell