Search This Blog

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Open House Today - 1413 Von Phister Street, Key West

Now that I have your attention, let me tell you how I host Open Houses. First, I don't ask anybody to give me their names or contact information.  I hate that. I do give guests an information sheet and let them take themselves on a self-guided tour. If a person asks a question, I will answer it. When I get started explaining things about any house, I can get long-winded. It's better when I shut up. But I do try to help. My aim is to find a buyer for my listing. Or maybe find a buyer for another house. I know a lot about Key West houses.
1413 Von Phister Street is brand new construction and was completed in 2019. This 1924 Sq Ft home is built to the State of Florida's highest building code standards and features Hardiboard siding, wind impact glass windows and doors throughout. Ten foot ceilings on first and second floors. Brazillian mahogany hardwood flooring. Front and rear double decker porches. Bright white kitchen cabinets with quartz counter-tops and stainless steel appliances including gas range. 20'X10' heated pool, and beautifully landscaped front and rear yards with lush tropical foliage. Offered at $1,499,000 by Gary Thomas, Preferred Properties Key West.  I think you'll flip over this house! CLICK HERE

OPEN HOUSE
12:00 to 2:00 PM
March 31st
1413 Von Phister Street, Key West


No comments:

Disclaimer

The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Powered By Blogger

Counter



Free Counter

Key West

Key West
You could be here!

Blog Archive

Gary Thomas in a Nutshell