Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

It's DaBomb! Bank Owned Key West


Some of the other Key West agents got upset with me a few years ago and enacted a special Gary Thomas rule regarding writing in the public spaces about mls listings. I obey the rule. Others write blogs and post listings on internet and do not.  Regardless, there is a new listing that may interest buyers for a property in Old Town. Send me an email at garyethomas@aol.com. State your name, address, email address, and phone and ask for info on new bank owned property. I have interior photos when the home was occupied.  Or call me. Number above. I want to be your buyer agent on this great property. There is much excitement about it.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just wrote about the bank owned property at 1200 Whitehead the other week. What's different about this one where you can't write about it?

Gary Thomas said...

I had permission from the listing agent. I can't always get permission.

Gary Thomas said...

I received a lot of email and phone calls on this post. The bank owned property is now an advertised online auction at Xhome.com The bid amount is now $725,000. Let me know if I can help you make a successful
bid on 520 Grinnell Street, Key West.
Gary

Disclaimer

The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Powered By Blogger

Counter



Free Counter

Key West

Key West
You could be here!

Blog Archive

Gary Thomas in a Nutshell