Search This Blog

Monday, March 2, 2020

744 Windsor Lane, Key West - SOLD

Congratulations to The Sellers on the sale of 744 Windsor Lane, Key West. Closed March 2, 2020 $4,700,000.  This is my Sellers eight transaction using me as their Realtor. I appreciate their continued loyalty. 

I want to thank Cory Held and Jeffrey Grosky who worked with me on this listing and Joanne Allen of Berkshire Hathaway who represented the Buyers. The Buyers love this new home. 

I also want to thank Greg Oropeza for his legal services and total commitment to getting this deal completed. I know much of the public thinks selling houses and getting deals done is a cakewalk. it isn't. Greg went out of his way to help us complete this transaction. 

I have made friends with the Sellers over the past decade. It all started with my blog - this little blog about Key West real estate. And my goofy comments about life and politics. Thank you Dear Readers as well for following me and making Google know that I exist and that I am available to help others buy or sell a place in Key West.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mazel Tov, Gary!

— The Rabbi

Gary Thomas said...

Thank you Rabbi!

Disclaimer

The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Powered By Blogger

Counter



Free Counter

Key West

Key West
You could be here!

Blog Archive

Gary Thomas in a Nutshell