Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Something Bad Happened While Showing a House in Key West

Bad stuff happens to all of us sometimes.

This past year it seemed like the bad stuff would never end.

More recently almost every man made thing I own broke or worked only occasionally. Getting people to show up in Key West and fix things has become a task beyond compression. Malaise sets in. Big time.

A former buyer is in town. We started to look at maybe buying a new little place.

We found one. I  did what you are never supposed to do. I oohed and awed. The place was perfect.

I went home and got out the Windex and started clean my own house. It takes seeing how clean some people can be to motivate me. Sad. True. 


 

 

No comments:

Disclaimer

The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Powered By Blogger

Counter



Free Counter

Key West

Key West
You could be here!

Blog Archive

Gary Thomas in a Nutshell