Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

525 Simonton Street, Key West - I Told You So!

 

It was eleven years ago when I blogged about 525 Simonton Street when it was offered for sale as a "short sale" at what I called the bargain asking price of $1,999,000. But it does not matter. I was right. I told you so! I showed it. I promoted it. Somebody bought it for just $1,440,000. That buyer expanded the living area at the rear and added a second pool. They spent some money but not "THAT MUCH" money.

 

The renovated property SOLD on Monday for $7,100,000.  Congratulations to the Seller, the Buyer, and the Realtor on the sale. This was and is a beautiful building in a great location. Success is not hard to predict when you have those two things in common. 

 

No comments:

Disclaimer

The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Powered By Blogger

Counter



Free Counter

Key West

Key West
You could be here!

Blog Archive

Gary Thomas in a Nutshell