Monday, May 26, 2014
623 Thomas Street #A - Key West Bank Owned Condo
I dug down deep into my old shoebox and found a photo taken about fifty years ago of this multi-unit building. The building was converted to condominiums around 2002. (The online property records do not show any records other than siding replacement. That does not mean permits were not taken out. It just means the records for this property are not shown online.)
CLICK HERE to view the Key West mls datasheet on this unit. This 454 sq ft first floor condominium is offered for sale at $244,900.
I took more photos of this unit that show the rooms and exterior from many different angles. CLICK HERE to view more photos. Then please call me, Gary Thomas, 305-766-2642 to schedule a private showing of this economically priced condo. I am a buyers agent and a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties Key West. This place needs some TLC but it has a lot of upside potential.
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (153)
- ► 2016 (176)
- ► 2015 (207)
- 918 Southard Street # 204 - Old Town - Key West
- 1317-A Catherine Street - Key West, Florida
- 715 Frances Street - Quintessential Key West Eyebr...
- 1024 Southard Street Key West - A Really Sweet Dre...
- 623 Thomas Street #A - Key West Bank Owned Condo
- 812 Johnon Ln Key West - Open House
- 812 Johnson Lane - Old Town - Key West
- 311 Elizabeth Street, Key West Florida - Old Town ...
- The Projects of Key West or How to Endure Torture
- 616 Petronia Street - Old Town - Key West
- 2403 Staples Avenue - Key West - An Exceptional Tr...
- 1413 Grinnell Street - The Casa Marina Area - Key ...
- 1723 Bahama Drive, Key West, Florida
- Casa Caselles - 1616 Atlantic Blvd. #2 - Key West,...
- Bank Owned Condo - 1014 Varela Street #4 - Key We...
- 923 Eaton Street - Old Town - Key West
- 1112 Virginia Street - Key West
- Key West Life is Never Predictable
- The Projects of Key West
- 20 Sunset Key Drive ~ Key West, Florida
- ▼ May (20)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.