This home may be the one you have been looking for especially if you don't want to worry about climbing stairs later in life. When you enter the home your eyes are drawn through the living area and toward the rear porch which effectively expands the living area. The kitchen opens out to the living area so the cook will always be a part of what is going on in the living area which, by the way, has vaulted ceilings that give the whole area a spacious feel. You'll note the tiles in the living area continue to the rear porch making making a seamless transition from inside to outside.
Sunday, November 8, 2015
229 Golf Club Drive, Key West Florida
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2017 (109)
- ► 2016 (176)
- 721 Georgia Street, Key West - Income Property and...
- 1209 Margaret Street, Old Town, Key West
- 1527 Von Phister Street, Key West - Bank Owned
- 916 Von Phister St, Key West - Casa Marina Conte...
- 420 Elizabeth Street, Key West - Simply Elegant
- 13 Bougainvillea Avenue, Key West - Bank Owned Pro...
- 906 White Street, Key West - An Old Town Charmer
- PARIS, a Remembrance
- 1104 South Street, Key West - Price Reduction
- 400 Simonton Street, Key West, Florida - Investmen...
- 1314 Laird Street, Key West
- 229 Golf Club Drive, Key West Florida
- Key West Real Estate Horror Story No. 3
- 324 Whitehead Street, Key West - Historic Truman A...
- 1205 Florida Street, Key West - Potential Renovati...
- 610 Griffin Lane, Key West - Price Reduction
- 1117 Fleming Street, Key West - Old Town Renovatio...
- 1113 Curry Lane, Key West
- ▼ November (18)
- ► 2014 (212)
- ► 2013 (234)
- ► 2012 (237)
- ► 2011 (255)
- ► 2010 (237)
- ► 2009 (243)
- ► 2008 (230)
- ► 2007 (170)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.