Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

I Caught Santa Claus Shopping for a Home in Key West

A couple of years ago I was showing a house in Key West. The other agent was in front of the house taking selfies to post on Instagram while my clients and I moved about the property
We were awed by the place. It had fountains and gardens galore. What a dream home this was, that was for sure.
As I approached the rear, I saw Santa Claus without his reindeer. He was peeping inside. Had the old elf something to hide?
I snuck back inside to find out if Old Nick had something to hide.
There stood Big Red with his cobb pipe affixed to his head. He had no ill intent, of that I was now assured. I nodded good day and invited him to enter through the rear door. He came inside to my clients' delight. We chatted for a few minutes and ate Christmas cookies while the listing agent stayed out front taking more selfies.
Santa confessed he was looking for a place to retire after he leaves the frigid north.  I gave him my card and wished him the best.

If you are thinking about buying a place in Key West, I promise I'll give your my very best!





3 comments:

Joseph Graham said...

Excellent entry, Gary. When the time is right, I think you will sell Santa Claus that house. Maybe a ranch with a long, flat roof. Those reindeer have to land somewhere.

Gary Thomas said...

Joseph, Santa let me in a little secret. Don't spread it. And do not post in on FACEBOOK as the Russians are all over that like Trolls.

Santa already has a place up on Big Pine Key. That's where the reigndeer hangout after the Christmas Eve flight. If you have ever driven thru town, you may have seen a deer or two. They are getting smaller and smaller. Perhaps its global warming or all those invasive iguanas that are eating up everything green.

Merry Christmas, Joseph, to you and your lovely wife and daughter!

Gary

Gary Thomas said...

I'm getting popular around the world with spammers.
Deleted.

Disclaimer

The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Powered By Blogger

Counter



Free Counter

Key West

Key West
You could be here!

Blog Archive

Gary Thomas in a Nutshell