Search This Blog

Saturday, March 27, 2021

724 Windsor Lane, Key West - Uneventful Open House

 


Spring Break is upon us in Key West. The streets are filled with tourists - everywhere. The weather forecast for today is 83 Degrees with Sunny Skies. Life is sorta coming back to normal. People are buying houses like there is no tomorrow. There is till today.


Yesterday I did what I never do  - I walked over Duval Street to run an errand. I stopped by the Duval Street Psychic to discuss the future. The swami said good fortune will come to those who avoid the beach in Key West this weekend. I told him that's good because I am hosting an Open House in Old Town this weekend on Saturday and Sunday. He told me I would be safe.

OPEN HOUSE

724 Windsor Lane | Key West

11:00 AM to 1:00 PM

Saturday & Sunday

Cute Conch Cottage with Off Street Parking


I've heard this guys knows his stuff. My advice is avoid the surf and sand, come to my open house, then walk over to Duval Street or the Seaport and have a nice uneventful lunch. Why chance it?

 

---

 

 


 

No comments:

Disclaimer

The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Powered By Blogger

Counter



Free Counter

Key West

Key West
You could be here!

Blog Archive

Gary Thomas in a Nutshell